Monday, June 10, 2013

New Characters




I created these characters a few days ago and for the life of me, I have no idea what to do with them. I was thinking Amazonian tribe/female hunters thing, but I just don’t know. Maybe I am burning out…


Watermark is there because the last time I posted a pair of well endowed female bodybuilders it ended up getting cropped and my signature removed. While I have no problem with posting my work and having it shared, I do have issues with not being recognized for said work.


If you happen see my work around and you can tell it is mine but the sig has been removed, please let me know. I can provide the original image to the poster or work on having it removed from a pay site that is not paying me.


Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. How about do a 3-5 page set of these two fighting it out in a wrestling match. Coin flip on who wins and have an epic finishing move for the winner. Not sure if you're into penetration on these types, but there are a lot of people who are so if you want to work that in I know it would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will leave the wrestling to other people.

      Delete
  2. how bout an arm wrestling match loser has to blow the winner.

    ReplyDelete